Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
In general, users are not able to upload images or other media files to this website. However, if you do upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Similar to many other websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on your browser. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the website. We may use both session and persistent cookies.
Example of persistent cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Our website may also utilize server logs to collect information about how our site is used.
Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer.
Cookies may also be used by third-party tracking services, such as Google Analytics.
At any time, you may prevent the setting of cookies by the website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
However, if you deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse may be entirely usable.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website
If you comment and/or interact in the community, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us via e-mail, you are voluntarily submitting your personal information to courses.unfilteredd.net. E-mail address, name, country, state/region, and ZIP code are required in order to purchase a membership and access to The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. For example, if you contact us via e-mail and write a message, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We collect information about you during the membership purchase process (ThriveCart), as well as information relating to your course progression (LearnDash LMS).
What we collect and store
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Create your account for our Memberpress
We store information about you for as long as your account exists.
We store course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable).
We will also store comments on courses, lessons, topics, assignments, and essays if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators can access:
- Order information such as your membership details, courses progress and username / email address.
Any additional information added in your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the administrator(s).
We accept payments through ThriveCart. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to ThriveCart, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
For questions regarding your data and how we use it, you can reach us at [email protected] You can also email us here if you would like an extract of all of your personal information stored on our website or to request that we delete all of your information stored on our website.
How we protect your data
Unfilteredd LLC uses secure third party software such as MemberPress and ThriveCart for all financial transactions. No financial data is collected or stored by Unfilteredd LLC. Their privacy policies can be accessed at the links above.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
For any questions or notices, please contact us: [email protected]
Last update: 6th July 2023
Terms and Conditions
Please take your time to view these Terms and Conditions and information about The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. If you have any questions about our policies please email us at [email protected]
The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse provides a subscription service that allows our members to access content and resources that are designed to help you heal from narcissistic abuse.
The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse subscription service is provided to you by Unfilteredd LLC.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our service. As used in these Terms and Conditions, “The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse service”, “our service” or “the service” means the subscription service provided by Unfilteredd LLC for accessing content and resources that are inside The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. References to ‘you’ or ‘members’ in these Terms and Conditions indicate the member who created The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse account and whose payment method is charged. References to “we” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions indicate the Unfilteredd LLC.
By purchasing or using The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Service.
1. Free Trial
- We offer a 30-day free trial.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 30 days. After the 30 day free trial, regular price for the service will be charged.
- All members signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes.
- Members not wishing to continue the subscription once the free trial ends must cancel the subscription before the trial ends. Members can do this by clicking on the “Your Profile” link available at the top of the pages under Account icon and then clicking the “Manage your subscription” link. This link takes members to the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub where all the information about their current subscription is stored.
- Unfilteredd LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
- Unfilteredd LLC reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
2. Refund Policy
- We offer a 30-day free trial so we do not offer refunds.
- Your Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse membership will continue until terminated. To use the service, you must have Internet access and a computer, phone or tablet device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse membership by clicking on the “Your Profile” link available at the top of the pages under Account icon.
3. Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub that you can access to by clicking “Manage Your Subscription” link. Click on the “Subscriptions” link and then “Current” tab to see your next payment date. If you signed up for The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Payment Methods. To use The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Your Profile” page and clicking the “Manage Your Subscription” link that takes you to the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub where you can update your payment methods. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your billing period. It is your responsibility to cancel your account before it renews. Only you can know when you choose to cancel your subscription, so Unfilteredd LLC will not cancel your account for you. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, go to the “Your Profile” page, click “Manage Your Subscription” and log in to the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub by using the purchase email address. The system will then send you an email with your access link. Inside the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub, click “Subscriptions” link, then click “Current” tab and here you can see your active subscriptions and cancel them by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. Inside the ThriveCart’s Customer Hub you will also see when your account will close. If you signed up for The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the service through that third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
4. The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Service
- The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse is a membership site designed to provide helpful information and techniques that you may use to manage, heal from and/or protect yourself from narcissistic people and/or relationships.
- The resources of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse are defined as any page on https://courses.unfilteredd.net/ that requires a password to access, or any forum, community, resource, video, or other content embedded in those pages or linked to from those pages which are designed to convey information for The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse members.
- The scope of this Service is limited to the resources, information, and tools mentioned on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse sales page. You agree that Unfilteredd LLC will not provide any services or individualized help other than as promised on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse sales page. Unfilteredd LLC reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the services listed as the Service changes, without any prior notice.
- By accessing this Service, you understand and agree that The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse membership is not a promise or guarantee of success in managing, healing, or protecting yourself from narcissistic abuse, narcissism, or narcissistic people. Not all members of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse benefit from this Service.
5. Misconduct of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Members
Purchasers of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse may be terminated at any time by an authorized representative of Unfilteredd LLC for violation of any of the following rules, among others:
- You may not download, screen record, or capture any video, PDF, lesson, topic or other content in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, except for those videos, PDF, lesson, topic or other content which specifically state that a download of that particular video, PDF, lesson, topic or other content is allowed. You will know if a video, PDF, lesson, topic or other content is allowed to be downloaded because there will be a clear hypertext link in the body of the page with a link that says “download.” You may not take the content in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and sell or distribute it to any third party.
- You may not publish affiliate links in the Community.
- You may not link to a page from the Community which is designed to capture email addresses of our members.
- You may not promote your own information product, tool, service or business related to narcissism, narcissistic abuse, therapy, counselling, or coaching from within our Community or to our members without written consent from Unfilteredd LLC.
- You may not belittle other users of the Community, post in a way that is likely to be a nuisance to other members as determined by Unfilteredd LLC, or malign Unfilteredd LLC in your community posts.
- You may not represent yourself as, or give the impression that, you are an official representative or employee of Unfilteredd LLC, or The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse.
- You agree to not divulge that information shared in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse community forum to any third party. The purpose of this policy is to protect the privacy of our members.
- You may not hurt the experience of other Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse members. Any action you take likely to cause annoyance and disturbance of the experience of other members of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse is grounds for termination.
- You agree to not upload, post or otherwise make available on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, https://courses.unfilteredd.net/, The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse community forum, or any other Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse resource, any videos, photos, or other copyrighted work, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the rights holder. By posting any content to The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, including the forum, you represent that you have the rights to post the content and that doing so will not create legal liability for Unfilteredd LLC.
Violating any of these rules or creating a nuisance in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse for other members is grounds for termination of access to the Service without a refund. You agree and understand that violation of any of the aforementioned rules may give rise to Unfilteredd LLC permanently or temporarily suspending your ability to post and/or read content in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse community, as well as potentially being removed from The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse entirely.
6. Accounts and Access to The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse Through Your Account
- You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date contact information to Unfilteredd LLC at the time of creating an account. You represent and agree that you will not use this Service in any way that would violate any laws in your jurisdiction. A paid membership in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse allows you, and only you, access to the Service for the duration of the paid membership period. You agree to never divulge your Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse username, password, or license email address to any third party. You agree to not allow any third party to access The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse through your account or sign-on.
7. Using The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse at Your Own Risk
- Like other membership services where people can post content and interact, some things can go wrong, and you use The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse at your own risk.
- We are monitoring the content and users in our membership service in the best possible way. But we do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of the content in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse.
- By using The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, triggering, or objectionable. Unfilteredd LLC has no responsibility to keep such content from you. We do our best to monitor the content and users effectively on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, but sometimes we might not be fast enough to take down content that is considered offensive, indecent, triggering, or objectionable. Therefore, you assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during, and after your access to the content.
- When you interact directly with other members or moderators of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. Unfilteredd LLC cannot control what members do with the information they obtain from other members on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. You should not share your personal information about you for your safety.
- Unfilteredd LLC is not liable for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of members or moderators of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse.
8. Availability of Service
- You understand and agree that server outages, technical problems, and other errors can make The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse unavailable temporarily. You agree that no breach of these terms or breach of contract legal action may be initiated against Unfilteredd LLC in the event of these reasonable delays and outages. Unfilteredd LLC will strive to provide a reliable service.
- Unfilteredd LLC may decide to cease making available certain features of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Unfilteredd LLC be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
9. Availability of the Specific Features of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- On The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, we arrange “Therapist-Led Support Groups”. Therapist-Led Support Groups are online Zoom meetings where a third party professional or entity comes to hold a support group. The spots to these Zoom online meetings are limited and we do not guarantee that everyone will always have a spot.
- We also cannot guarantee that the Therapist-Led Support Groups will be held, because sometimes third party professionals or entities cancel and this is out of our control.
- On The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, we also arrange “Live Q&A Sessions”. Live Q&A Sessions are online Zoom webinars where a third party professional or entity comes to hold a live Q&A session. The spots to these Zoom webinars are limited and we do not guarantee that everyone will always have a spot.
- We also cannot guarantee that the Live Q&A Sessions will be held, because sometimes third party professionals or entities cancel and this is out of our control.
10. Intellectual Property Rights to Your Materials
- Unfilteredd LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the material you transmit through or to The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service.
- You agree to hold Unfilteredd LLC harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you.
- By posting material on the Site, you grant Unfilteredd LLC and its assigns, licensees, and sublicensees, a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, development, and marketing purposes. You consent to your words, and posted material being used by Unfilteredd LLC for promotional, development, and/or marketing purposes, without compensation to you.
11. Our Intellectual Property
- Your Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse membership contains trademarks, copyrighted materials, and other intellectual property of Unfilteredd LLC. Our site and content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries.
- This content is provided to you as part of the Service for your individual use only.
- All intellectual property, including copyrighted materials, shall remain the sole property of Unfilteredd LLC. No license to sell or distribute our materials is granted or implied.
- We own The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by us. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse or the content on this site is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- You may not create derivative works from, modify, transmit, publish, divulge to any third party, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- All techniques and content showed in The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse but not also shown publicly on our social media channels, are proprietary to The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and Unfilteredd LLC. Sometimes we show a small portion of content publicly, but many details of the whole content are proprietary and you agree not to divulge that information to any third party.
- Except as allowed by Fair Use, you agree not to post screenshots of any material from The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse publicly online. This includes but is not limited to screenshots taken of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse community forum, PDFs in the course, or of any lessons in the course. We reserve the right to immediately remove or suspend you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- The information on The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse is for educational purposes only. The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse should not be used as a substitute for medical or mental health advice. Individuals are advised to seek independent medical advice, counseling, and/or therapy from a health care professional with respect to any medical condition, mental health issue, or health inquiry, including matters discussed inside The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse.
- To access The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand and agree that Unfilteredd LLC, in its sole discretion, may refuse service to customers or potential customers it chooses not to serve for any reason.
- While Unfilteredd LLC makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information provided, it does not guarantee or warrantee that the information is free from errors. By accessing The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, you agree to hold Unfilteredd LLC harmless for mistakes, imperfections, or errors in the information provided.
- You may use The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Service any material which violates or infringes the rights of others.
- The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the site or its content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse. Your use of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse (including any content) is entirely at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
- You agree that Unfilteredd LLC shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or any other damages arising out of your use of the Service. You agree to not hold Unfilteredd LLC liable for any loss of revenue, expected profits, money, goodwill, or data. You agree that, in no event, shall Unfilteredd LLC’s total and complete liability to you exceed the purchase price of the Service you paid to Unfilteredd LLC. If no purchase was made by you, Unfilteredd LLC is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or any other damages.
13. Changed Terms
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
14. Third-Party Resources
- Unfilteredd LLC, through The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, might recommend products and services provided by third parties. It also links to other resources and content around the web. In The Institute of Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, Unfilteredd LLC also arranges Masterclasses, Workshops, Live Q&A Sessions, Discounted One-On-One Therapy options and Therapist-Led Support Groups with third party professionals and entities. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Unfilteredd LLC does not guarantee you will have a positive experience from these third party services, products, and pieces of content.
- Indemnification means that if you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You shall indemnify and hold Unfilteredd LLC harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Service.
16. Entire Agreement, Waiver, Expenses
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Unfilteredd LLC pertaining to the Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Unfilteredd LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Unfilteredd LLC.
17. Relationship Between Us
- You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
18. Choice of Law and Venue
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Vermont in the United States of America without regard to such state’s conflict of laws or provisions.
- For purposes of litigating any dispute that arises under these Terms or any dispute you have with Unfilteredd LLC, you hereby submit to and consent to the jurisdiction of the State of Vermont in the United States of America and agree that such litigation shall be conducted in the courts of Rutland County, Vermont, or the federal courts for the United States for the District of Vermont.
- If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
You may email us at [email protected] with questions.
Last Updated 6th of July 2023.